And actually, there's a whole website devoted to just such problems: http://first-world-problems.com/
So today, I'm grateful for the plethora of first world problems that I currently have. Here's a sampling of such:
1. The heated seats on the passenger side of my 6 person, 4 door sedan are on the fritz.
2. The purple gloves I wanted to buy my daughter that match her scarf, hat, and boots, didn't come in her size.
3. The delivery of my customized digital calendar from Shutterfly is cutting it a little too close for my comfort.
4. I'll never finish off the Costco sized box of crackers in my pantry before they go stale.
5. The sun dried tomato and herb goat cheese I got on sale went mostly uneaten.
6. The liquor store I frequent was out of my favorite pinot noir.
7. I had to take a half day off from work because the babysitter was sick.
8. There isn't any room in the draws for all our clothes when I finally get to the bottom of the hamper.
9. I had to make two trips to the ARC donation center for all of our cast-offs.
10. My boots aren't the same shade of brown as my belt. Sigh.
Charmed life my friends, charmed life.